Quick Dining Review 6/1 to 6/7

Eagle Dad

Earning My Ears
6/1/18 Went to Tony's with 8:15pm reservation. This is a family favorite but they were running 30 mins behind on reservations and front desk was a madhouse. Once we were seated everything was fine. Exceptional wait staff and food was as expected - good not great. Chicken Parm was group choice.

6/2/18 Went to Boma for dinner. Check in was very easy. Waitress was not the best and disappeared quite often. Food was very good. Have 2 very picky eaters who felt this was one of best meals on the trip. Spinach corn pudding was a favorite along with the chicken curry.

6/3/18 Cape May dinner. This was best meal of trip. Crab legs were excellent. Fantastic wait staff. Nice variety but go for the seafood.

6/4/18 Tusker House breakfast/lunch. We had 10:45am reservation and were seated timely. Wait staff was very good. Ate some breakfast and some lunch items. Food was fine. Very disappointed that there was not photographer with characters. They just had to have handler and we had to take our own pictures or get other guests to assist. Character interaction is prime part of this location so may not do this again.

6/5/18 50's Prime Time Cafe dinner. This was best experience of trip. "Uncle Gary" was fantastic. Great interaction that was not over the top or intrusive. Food was good. Enjoyed the peanut butter and jelly milkshake.

6/6/18 Be Our Guest dinner. Great building, average food, poor service. Wonderful location and worth a trip just to see the facility and get picture with the Beast. We had steak, ratatouille and sauteed shrimp and scallops. Steak was good. Shrimp and scallops just OK. Ratatouille was just not good. Waitress disappeared for long periods of time. Took over an hour and a half before we finished the meal.

Thank you for your reviews!
We had 10:45am reservation and were seated timely
That is impressive, I have never once been seated on time at TH-but I love it, so I keep going back ;)

there was not photographer with characters
This is actually standard across all character meals (at least the ones I have done, which are quite a lot). Frustrating, yes. But not unusual, just in case you are factoring it in for other dinning reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter