Quick One Day Trip Question

Amstar

Mouseketeer
Heading down for work on Monday. So I thought I would take some of my team who haven't been to the Mouse in like 30 years. Was thinking MK - that way they get the castle all lit up, pirates etc.

Thoughts?

Also was just going to have them buy tickets at the TTC -

Heading down for work on Monday. So I thought I would take some of my team who haven't been to the Mouse in like 30 years. Was thinking MK - that way they get the castle all lit up, pirates etc.

Thoughts?

There are no discounts offered on one-day tickets, so the TTC purchase will be fine.

Thoughts?

Just be aware that Monday is between two parties, so it will be very crowded. Manage expectations.

I think the Magic Kingdom is the best choice for people who haven't been for that long. I know it's last minute, but I'd still suggest downloading My Disney Experience and then booking some FastPasses on the day once they enter the park. It might be a bit crazy since you're a group of individuals, but it will save you time (especially with the crowds on a non-party day).

Have a great time!

Splash Mountain is open again! It's super long and super fun, plus you're right near Big Thunder Mountain. Pretty great place to start if you're there for opening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!