Quick Question

Lithium_picnic

Mouseketeer
My family and I will be in Disneyland in mid-July, would it be safer to make reservations for the Carnation Cafe for breakfast? Or just try to get there on our own? Same goes with the RBT.

Thanks!

I would just make reservations. What days are you going to be there in July? Becuase July 17 is Disney's Anniversery and they might be doing something. I was there for the 48th and I did not think many people would be there...... I thought wrong there was over 2k people there I believe.. So I would make reservations no matter what :) Have fun!

We'll be there from the 10th-20th (we haven't figured out which days we'll be at Disney, yet). Thanks, though!

Do you happen to know how much the Mickey pancakes/waffles were at each?

.... I am not sure exactly how much they were but you might want to check this website out it had a lot of helpful hints on resturants and how much the food was...

http://dlresortinfo.com/

it also had help with hotels and such in the area.. :) Alsowhat are you planning on doing while in Cali? How many days will you be spending in the parks? I would probably do like the parks at the beginning of the trip and then other things the rest of the time

Mickey Mouse Pancakes
Our original Mickey Mouse shaped pancakes for the child in all of us.
$5.49 <--RBT

We got the 5-day hopper pass. Usually we spread the Disney days out, and use the free days for other parks or pool time at the hotel.
I believe we're doing Universal Studios this time around. Sea World is a bit too far for our liking.

Thanks for the site, it's great.

Make the reservations! We always make reservations and always notice how long the lines are when we arrive and are seated right away. At DL, if you don't make your reservation, they don't charge you for not coming. We've also called to say we are coming late a few times and they still hold our reservation for us. Also if you call in the am from your hotel, you can sometimes make reservations right then just in case.
When we went in March, we slept in one morning and called and got reservations an hour later. It was great. This past week, on Saturday no less, we were in the pool around 4 and the kids started getting hungry so I picked up the phone at the pool and called DINE and got reservations at Goofys for 5:20-perfect timing, the kids finished swimming and threw on clothes and off we went. There was a 90 minute wait for walk ups!!!
I swear I live by reservations-lol. I make at least one PS for each day just in case! It just seems so silly to me to stand in line for eating if you don't have to and we always prefer at least one "sit down and be served" meal each day to give ourselves a break or at least a character meal.

You should make PS for Carnation. Its not always needed, but its nice to have. You can't make a PS for Riverbell, its walk up/counter service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter