Quick Service Alcohol Selections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our alcohol experiences... quick serve mainly beer and wine sometimes a mixed drink or sangria. Sit down meals almost everything was included. The only thing that was excluded in the places we went were flights and the drink that came in the whole pineapple at Kona. We had drinks with glow cubes... we had drinks with souvenir glasses. It was a nice addition to the dining plan. I could see how maybe it would be better as an add on to the dining plan, so that those that don't drink or underage wouldn't have to pay for something they are not going to use.
We even used our qs entitlements to drink around the world in Epcot (daughters 21 birthday celebration). We used one in Mexico, empanadas and a margarita, morocco, veggie platter and sangria, japan, udon bowl and plum wine. We used a qs credit at the smokehouse booth at the Flower and Garden festival, but it had to be 3 food items, no alcohol could be subbed in.

Our alcohol experiences... quick serve mainly beer and wine sometimes a mixed drink or sangria. Sit down meals almost everything was included. The only thing that was excluded in the places we went were flights and the drink that came in the whole pineapple at Kona. We had drinks with glow cubes... we had drinks with souvenir glasses. It was a nice addition to the dining plan. I could see how maybe it would be better as an add on to the dining plan, so that those that don't drink or underage wouldn't have to pay for something they are not going to use.
We even used our qs entitlements to drink around the world in Epcot (daughters 21 birthday celebration). We used one in Mexico, empanadas and a margarita, morocco, veggie platter and sangria, japan, udon bowl and plum wine. We used a qs credit at the smokehouse booth at the Flower and Garden festival, but it had to be 3 food items, no alcohol could be subbed in.

I have a ridiculous fondness for glow cubes in my drinks. This post makes me happy. :)

Thanks to OP and to everyone keeping up on this. The alcohol benefit is pushing me to add the quick service plan to one of our 2 rooms for our stay in May. Even if all you end up being able to get is beer and wine it seems to me the addition of it definitely adds to the “value” of the plan. If I have one adult and two kids on plan does anyone foresee a problem with ordering two meals with alcoholic drinks? The CM’s don’t differentiate between adult credits and child credits on the quick service plan right?

Thanks to OP and to everyone keeping up on this. The alcohol benefit is pushing me to add the quick service plan to one of our 2 rooms for our stay in May. Even if all you end up being able to get is beer and wine it seems to me the addition of it definitely adds to the “value” of the plan. If I have one adult and two kids on plan does anyone foresee a problem with ordering two meals with alcoholic drinks? The CM’s don’t differentiate between adult credits and child credits on the quick service plan right?
I think you would need to show two ID’s for the two drinks or order the meals in two separate transaction. Order one, then wait in line and order again if you only have one ID.

I would have two adults in the ordering line or use mobile ordering and have two adults to pick it up just in case they ask for I.D.

I would have two adults in the ordering line or use mobile ordering and have two adults to pick it up just in case they ask for I.D.

When we did the mobile ordering and had 3 adult and 2 children's meals they allowed 2 adults to pick up 3 beers. They will let one person pick up 2 beers, but required a 2nd adult to pick up the 3rd beer.

I am sitting in backlot express drinking my margarita! Mobile ordered it with a burger and fries all for a credit with no problem. With another meal I got a rebel ipa.

From ABC I was able to mobile order the sangria with a third meal.

I love mobile ordering!

Thank you!!! I"m so excited :):)

Sorry if this was already asked and answered. 6 day trip at BCV coming up in May. Im assuming you cannot "save" your lunch alcoholic beverage for dinner so that you have two drinks with dinner?

Sorry found the answer myself on page #4!

Last edited:
How do we confirm which beverages are included in dining plan? We are trying to decide if its worth it to get quick service and this may be the tilting point! Example, Flame tree BBQ has that vodka lemonade... I am hoping that would be included? And drinks like that at other places, not just beer and wine... thanks so much!

Sorry if this was already asked and answered. 6 day trip at BCV coming up in May. Im assuming you cannot "save" your lunch alcoholic beverage for dinner so that you have two drinks with dinner?

Sorry found the answer myself on page #4!
great question!! I'd like to know too

Here now. Just checked into the Poly. At Captain Cooks there were several beers and a few wine options. I don't drink beer and I like wine but not at lunch as it makes me sleepy. At oasis pool bar we were able to order anything off of the drink menu. DH got at painkiller and I got a Mai Tai. Both were over $10 and the food here was outstanding so that was a really great value.
Yay~ We are headed to poly june!! We may consider adding qs plan.. let me know if you think it was a good value.... we have 2 real adults, 1 13 year old and 2 kids... its the 13 year old that its not the greatest value....

T
Just used a credit at Yorkshire Fish Shop, both beers they have are eligible. That's the the only choice there for alcohol. The qs in France was a disappointment. There are 2 white wines, a mimosa and 1 beer I believe as qs options. Neither red wine, both of which are priced under $8 are eligible.
That is weird... makes no sense.

How do we confirm which beverages are included in dining plan? We are trying to decide if its worth it to get quick service and this may be the tilting point! Example, Flame tree BBQ has that vodka lemonade... I am hoping that would be included? And drinks like that at other places, not just beer and wine... thanks so much!

At flame tree we had the vodka lemonade. At the qs places pretty much anything they had was included. For example at d-luxe the alcoholic shakes were included.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!