Quick trip report, GF, POLY, POOLS, BCV

jade m

Earning My Ears
Just got back from a 4 day business trip at Orlando and checked out some WDW questions the family had for our upcoming BWV stay (first ever as new DVC members-VWL) plus I needed a fix anyway, thought you may be interested. All 3 resorts looked awesome in different ways but I was not happy to see BCV are going to be hidden from any Boardwalk view, maybe one side can see into ECOT though.
New Poly volcano slide and pool was wonderful-I like seeing the castle from it as well. GF slide and pool also very good. VWL slide was a little short but maybe the best atmoshere. Couldn't beat SAB though as you all said for oustanding pool area. BWV slide was great-I can see the older kids really liking BWV to stay at, a lot to do. I also walked to EPCOt in 4 minutes from ESPN Club and 11 minutes to MGM from the quiet pool. Also noticed food was everywhere-no food court needed.
Oh yea, OKW was beautiful also. Future trips to Disney-let me count the ways.
PS: I did some work while I was there.

hi: thanks for posting. wish i had an upcoming business trip to orlando. oh well, have to wait until november.

Jade M: Thanks for the post! LOL...you actually managed some work too huh!? I admire your self-control! ;) I would have been too busy seeing the "world"!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter