Quick weekend trip- would you do it?

I have to agree with a previous poster. Do NOT tell the child.

TMI time: My dad went to WDW for his job and was only able to bring a plus 1, my Mom. They didn't overly celebrate, but i still knew they went to Disney while i got to go to bed early for a weekend at my Granny's house. 20 plus years I was bummed I couldn't go.

The betrayal is real.

As luck would have it; our adults only weekend trip was curbed by...well, you know 😷. So, we won't have to betray our child after all. I guess I'll get my fix through watching countless episodes of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse with my toddler while we are confined to our home for the forseeable future :yay::rolleyes:.

I realize the time has passed for the OP, but just to add to the conversation, we had an Uber driver tell us he drove people to the airport once that had flown in that morning, arriving around 8:30am and then took the last flight out that night, around 10pm. No hotel or luggage, annual passholders, and they snagged cheap flights. Sounds crazy but I would do it if the price was right!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter