Radisson at the Port????????

DisneyJumper

Living it up......
For our upcoming cruise in Sept. I have booked a room at the Radisson at the Port. Has anyone stayed in a 2 King Suite? and if so how was it? I paid $105.00 for one night. Is this good or bad?

I booked a room at the Radisson for 1 night prior to our
August 23 Carnival cruise thru Priceline for $35.00.

Would love some feedback on the hotel also if anyone has stayed there.

Thanks

We have stayed at the Raddison three times. Once in a suiet and the other times in a regular room. This is a great property. The pool is wonderful and you have a couple of good places to eat close by. I've not eaten at the resturant at the hotel, but have heard good things. They also have a free shuttle to the port. We will stay there again for sure. Have fun,
Tip

Find the "Why I wouldn't Stay at the Radisson Again" post for lots of information...good and bad.

We stayed at The Radisson on July 18th and the only complaint we have is that if felt like we were sleeping on pillow cases instead of pillows. Ask for extra pillows!!!

Our room was clean, no problem there. The pool was very nice and there is a pizza/pasta/sub place right next door that has excellent food.

I'm very sad to hear that the Avis counter will be closing at this location.

The Avis Counter at the Radisson at the Port is Closing? Any idea when? I have reserved a car for my 10/18/03 cruise.

How did you make your bid on priceline to come up with the Radisson. I was going to book a room there but would rather through priceline (obviously) to get a better price. Did you request a certain level (3 star or?) or location to come up with the Radisson? And do you have better luck with Priceline if you wait to closer to your dates? Thanks for your help!:bounce:

We stayed at the Radisson and will NEVER stay there again! The room, food and service was TERRIBLE! For the price you pay, you would expect clean sheets, towels and decent food.

gulley5 Look at biddingfortravel.com for help with Priceline. Don't use PL hoping for a certain hotel. There are no guarantees. If you'd be disappointed not to get the Radisson, book directly with them. If you want to spend very little and have the fun and surprise of winning your bid, then PL is the way to go! I love PL and use it alot.

Have you read here that the Radisson even comes up on Priceline? They have a Cocoa Beach zone, but I'm not sure the Radisson would even fall into the Cocoa Beach area. Bidding for Travel has lists of hotels that have come up before in the Cocoa Beach zone though....but again....no guarantees with PL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter