Raglan Road Review

PaDisneyCouple

DIS Veteran
Just got back from our fall 2006 CR getaway, and decided to share our dining experiences. Here we go...
Date: 10/26
Arrival Time: about 16:45
Wait Time: None. We were seated immediately
ADR's: No
Server: Phillip, with trainee Patrick
Atmosphere: A very nice, woody pub. Phillip regaled us with the tales of many of the items there.
Beverages: YES. Oops, DW had a Celtic Sangria. In her words, "it was very good". For myself: Whiskey Sour, made with Jamesons, on the rocks. In one word: Smooth. Oh, that was a very good drink.
Food: We had just flown in earlier that day, and had eaten a late, large lunch. Therfore, we decided to share some appetizers. One was the chicken kabob with whiskey glaze. It consisted of 2 skewers of chicken. About 4 pieces on each. Served with a dish of lime dipping sauce. Our other choice was the Forest of Scallops. Each breaded scallop was impaled upon its own fork. The forks were stood on end, and set into holes drilled into the serving dish. A nest of greens sat at their feet. Also served with some lime dipping sauce. They were excellent. Very tender, and not greasy at all.
Desert: The bread pudding. I've never had bread pudding before, but DW has tried it before. She loves her bread pudding. It was served in a small cup that looked like a coffee cup. Raisins could be found in the bread. 2 pitchers were served with it: Butterscotch and a vanilla cream sauce. Mixed the 2 together into the pudding with each new layer we uncovered. Serious yum!
Noise Factor: Minimal, with a coeffecient of children near zero.
Would we do it again? Yes. Especially if we decide to do DVC at SSR (so close).

Thanks so much for you review. We have plans to eat there in a few days and that is just great to hear about the food and drinks. We can't wait for this ADR.

Enjoyed reading your review ~ Thanx for sharing.

We ate there 10/22 and had a lovely meal. It was a great place to dine and a welcome addition to DTD in my opinion.

I have yet to do my dining reviews but, needless to say, we really loved it :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter