• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

RCI discounts when staying as a DVC member

dsjanicki

Sandpebble
I am an RCI weeks member and exchanged a week for a week. Since this is my first time doing this I have a question. When I’ve called the DVC phone number I have gotten different answers to my questions. What benefits am I eligible for? Do I have the same discounts as a DVC member? Do I get discounted park tickets? Same for parking and food. My trip is in April and will be celebrating a milestone anniversary. I appreciate any help I can get.

No-the DVC boards will be more helpful, but DVC discounts are restricted to members.

There are “no perks” because you are not an owner. The only thing I would consider a perk is the free parking because your are staying DVC but no discounts for tickets, merchandise etc as you need to show a member card/ID.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter