RCL Oasis or NCL Epic ?

MomtoBJSF

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone, hubby and I are interested in taking our kids ( ages 12,10,8) to Europe for the first time, the 7 night Western Mediterranean cruise out of Rome or Barcelona, this will be our first non DCL cruise so we are a bit anxious about that.
We plan on doing a lot of touring with the kids at every port, but also hoping for good option for the kids o board as well.

Any advice would be appreciate it.

Thank you

I haven't sailed on either but I would suggest you have a look at the cabin layout of the Epic, it's a bit different. I would choose Oasis myself. I have read good reviews on both ships though.

It's a hard decision, I'm also shocked that both of these cruise line for that particular itinerary are almost sold out, I guess we are lazy/last minute planners. We are leaning towards the Epic right now the pricing is $1000 less than the oasis, and it seems that the kids will have more to do on the epic than the oasis, although we plan on doing excursion at every port. Its a hard decision , both cruise line are allowing us to hold our room for 24 hours to decide.

just got back from oasis on an eastern caribbean cruise for 7 days. we loved it. food was great, lots of activities for my 6 year old DD and activities for my wife and I. in fact, we did magic kingdom before leaving from port canaveral and my DD preferred a cruise over disney world.

go figure.

Thanks Everyone, we actually decided to splurge a little and do the Haven villa on the Epic! we will definitely consider RCL for the next cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!