Re 2020 UK free breakfast meal offer

General Panic

Mouseketeer
Hi all
anyone on the above plan and been yet? Hoping for confirmation that the breakfast can be used as a quick service meal token towards say a lunch at flame tree instead of just a breakfast?
ADR opening soon and would like to try BOG as a lunch option ,be great if could be used in place of a hotel breakfast :)

Panic

Go ahead and book it either way. If not booked first day then you’ll know very quickly if it is or isn’t. If isn’t you can still cancel the ADR. In any case will you not be wanting to eat food? It’s just a better cost use.

Yep - unless policy has changed, I had the free "breakfast" offer with a stay at Pop Century in 2018 but the credits showed up on my account as a normal quick service credit so I was able to use them anywhere at any time. I was even able to get a dessert included in some places as the cashier agreed to substitute it instead of the inclusive drink.

DD and I used the credits for lunch when we visited in 2018.
We bought the refillable cup for our stay and dined at BOG for lunch one day.
Enjoy :love:

Thanks guys for the reply. I’m hoping that the 2020 offer is the same as 2018 but I did hear Disney tightening some meal details. So hoping someone on this years plan can confirm they can use this for a lunch.
i have already booked BOG 3 times on our September trip so have that at least booked.

none of the 3 of us are really breakfast people but will partake of course if no other option :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!