Re: 2yr old at Fantasmic

MandaMom

<font color=FF3300>I am a whole 2 months younger<b
I am in total agreement with ToyStory Fan. My daughter's first Fantasmic experience at 18 months was fine she loved it all (WDW) then we took her for her birthday 6 months later and she asked me to protect her from the bad guys. So as your child matures he/she will feel differently about what scares them. They start to develop the ability to understand when something scary, evil or menacing is being conveyed. My daughter is now 3 we just watched Fantasmic at DLR and she was yelling at all the bad villains telling them to go away and leave Mickey alone. LOL

In any case you'll be fine. If your child completely freaks out you can take them out I have seen people walk out of the theatre before. But I'm sure you'll be fine. Make sure if you are going during a cold or windy evening and you are in front, to bring a blanket or some time of rain and wind resistant jacket. My husband and I got absolutely soaked and were freezing when we went the end of April. The wind actually blew all the water towards us that they use from the lagoon to spray across and create the big screens to display all the different images.

Anyway relax have fun and be safe.

MandaMom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter