Re-entry Into Usf By Hrc

MIB999999

<font color=purple>MIB Fantastic Four sensei<br><f
I ran a test and a hand stamp should be obtained when leaving IOA to go back into USF via this re-entry point. They do not want people using this a main entry point. It is for re-entry only and a hand stamp is part of proof of re-entry. :smooth:

Thanks for the heads up. Were you trying out a new shortcut from Mythos to MIB? Or were you slumming at Hard Rock Cafe?

Originally posted by kellymonaghan
Thanks for the heads up. Were you trying out a new shortcut from Mythos to MIB? Or were you slumming at Hard Rock Cafe?

You are very preceptive Kelly, a short cut from MYTHOS back to MIB it was.

We guys that look good in Spiderman shirts sure stick together

You are very preceptive Kelly, a short cut from MYTHOS back to MIB it was.

Yes, and we saw the lawn where Earl plays croquet and bocce on his break....at least that's OUR theory about it...:D

Karen

Yes, just to the right of the sidewalk, there is a fence and a nicely manicured lawn are. MsDis and I assume this is where Earl and IOATech, play lawn croquette, or practice putting while discussing those big decisions. :D

thanks for the tip RhondaS, i will have to keep a watch out for that attraction:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter