• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Really Early Pre Trip!!!!!

Justin the Hook

No, I am your Father!!!
So this weekend my wonderful wife suprised me with extremely big news! No we aren't having our 5th child, but she did sit down with me and had a serious discussion about heading down to Disney World! This in itself is a quite a feat! She loves going down to FL and enjoys the vacation while we are there, but really hates how I get before the trip. I am Crazy!!! So since we are looking at 2011 for our trip, I want some input to help us out. I have been to Disney many times and this trip will be the first one since 2008 and will now include all 4 of my children! So that is a total of 6 of us and we may for good measure take my mother to help out, but that isn't set in stone yet.

1. What hotel? We aren't POP people (nothing against the pop resort). Stayed in them once and didn't like it.
2. Meal Package?
3. When to go? We've been down in september and usually go in may, but I am open to suggestions.
4. Tickets? depending on when we go down will depend on ticket plan. Is it still warm enough in December to go to TL or BB?

Thanks for all the help I know that I about to receive! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter