Recommeded rooms at BWV

tonyboy

Earning My Ears
This will be the first use of points for DVC (also our second wedding anniversary :) and we're using them at BWV. I asked for a preferred view but arriving pretty late (around 8pm). Can anyone give me any pointers on what to ask for and/or what rooms to avoid, especially from hearing some stories about the so-called preferred view?

Thanks,
Tony

Tony,

I suggest that you request a "Boardwalk View" and mention that you will be celebrating your 2nd anniversary there. My wife and I just celebrated our 25th at BW and were lucky enough to get a BW view. :D

I asked for one at reservation time and talked to MS about our 2nd Anniversary. Hopefully we'll get it. Looks like they have some renovations going on there as well. Do you know if it gets loud during the day?

We were far from the renovations with our room over the DVC office so we didn't notice any noise. I think most of the renovation is painting of the exterior at present.

I'd love to hear more about good/bad/"secret" room locations. Alos, anyone know of a link to a hotel floor plan with room numbers?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter