Recommendations needed - Best backpack/bag to take around the parks?

laurajetter

Mouseketeer<br><Font color="red">The Tag Fairy thi
What brands of bags/packs/purses do you love to take to the parks? I'm looking for something easy to carry (the more hands-free the better, most likely a small to moderate sized back pack), big enough for necessities like wallet, sweater, a water bottle or two, tissues, and umbrella or poncho, and maybe an item or two for my kids. I like compartments or sections with easy access... right now I have a very lightweight nylon backpack but there is no structure and all my stuff becomes a snarled mass at the bottom I have to dig through to find anything!

I used a smaller cross body bag with an inside & outside zippered pocket for ages until I got my DSLR. Now, I like using the smaller version of the Vera Bradley backpacks! They have 2 open pockets on the sides, perfect for a phone, small camera or tsum tsum lol! Then a zippered pocket on the back, and a flap pocket on the front plus the main compartment. Fits sunscreen, water, DSLR with 1-2 extra lenses, wallet, passport, phone, and a couple of other things

For our last trip to DL, I tried downsizing to a sling backpack and it wasn't for me.

I figured that if I still have to go through bag check, I would bring one that gave me the option to fit souvenirs, etc.

For past WDW trips, my bag of choice was my Patagonia Violeta backpack.

Good luck! I feel like the search for the perfect bag is never ending. Much to DH's dismay.

When I would take my DSLR, I would usually use my mini-Kipling backpack. It had a zipper on each side and I could fit a lens in each. It had a front pocket that I could put a few items that I needed quick access for and then the main compartment was just a large opening with a small back pocket. I would sometimes use a couple of small zipper cases to keep that organized.

I have not taken my DSLR to WDW in about a decade as I just do not like carrying a lot of items.

I am in love with the Healthy Back Bag, very, very light, it minimaize the stress on neck, shoulders and back, multiple pockets, inside and out, and the zip is accessible only to you, and are in small, medium and large sizes and also very confortable to use. I bought the small one and I fit and incredible amount of stuff.

https://www.ameribag.com/7100LG-CH.html

I love my Bagalini cross body bag. It will not fit a light jacket, but everything else goes in it.

I am in love with the Healthy Back Bag, very, very light, it minimaize the stress on neck, shoulders and back, multiple pockets, inside and out, and the zip is accessible only to you, and are in small, medium and large sizes and also very confortable to use. I bought the small one and I fit and incredible amount of stuff.

https://www.ameribag.com/7100LG-CH.html

I also really like my Healthy Back Bag. On our last trip I used a cute Vera Bradley backback and regretted it and wished I brought my Healthy Back Bag.

I love this one (I have a similar Chico bag with less organization I sometimes use.). I use it for all travels not just WDW. Realize that every single pocket/opening may very likely be searched which can take a while depending on the agent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts