>> Refillable Mug FAQ <<

Pop only had purple top and silver top 100 anniversary mugs. Was a little disappointed in only having two options.
Same with All Star Movies. Just the Silver and Purple topped Disney 100 mugs. (As of right now, as I just got breakfast and looked again).

Pop only had purple top and silver top 100 anniversary mugs. Was a little disappointed in only having two options.

I saw pictures from AoA 2 days ago and they had the new mugs with 4 different colored lids and also the 100th anniversary mugs. I actually prefer the 100th anniversary mug but I'd be ok with the new one if that's all they have when we're there.

Last edited:
This is not a refillable mug experience, but I wanted to record it somewhere. We had lunch at Mara in Animal Kingdom Lodge. I bought a single cup fountain drink Coke (cost $4.49) and filled the cup twice at Mara. Then we went to Beach Club Marketplace and was able to fill it a third time at that resort. I've heard that a single cup purchase will give you three refills, but this is the first time I've tried to get the third refill at a different resort. I'm glad it worked. :)
Good to know! I've found there are actually quite a few machines on property that you don't even need an active chip to refill. Won't say where (I do buy a mug when I stay). I was going to the pool and had my mug and my water bottle (wanted more ice). I wasn't thinking and put my water bottle under the lemonade "spigot" instead of my mug and it worked just fine. I decided to see if it would work at other places (always had my mug, too) and it did.

I tried searching for information about YC but couldn't find a post in this thread to help me answer this question:

I know that YC has a refillable station inside Market at A&C, but does Hurricane Hanna's have a refillable station at SAB pool area? I went to BC during COVID and I thought there was one at the pool bar but it was closed. Can someone verify if there is a refill station that is open at SAB? Thank you.

Yes, there is a mug refill station at Hurricane Hanna’s. (And it’s reopened) There is also one at ale & compass marketplace as you mention and also one at the beach club marketplace.

I tried searching for information about YC but couldn't find a post in this thread to help me answer this question:

I know that YC has a refillable station inside Market at A&C, but does Hurricane Hanna's have a refillable station at SAB pool area? I went to BC during COVID and I thought there was one at the pool bar but it was closed. Can someone verify if there is a refill station that is open at SAB? Thank you.
There is one at Hurricane Hanna's, and it was open on my trips in May 2023 and December 2023. Very convenient if you're near the international gateway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!