>> Refillable Mug FAQ <<

Are they still selling refillable mugs? What are the current choices for design? As of now we are headed there next week staying at SSR

Can we bring back last years mug and reuse it for a fee? I really don't need anymore mugs. I have tons of them and would like to reuse the ones I already have.

The Swan/Dolphin now Marriott hotels - do not have refillable mugs yet as of August 2020
They said they may have refillable mugs by May 2021 - when we will be there
Not sure if they will look like the original refillable S/D mugs from the early 2000's - nice tall 16 oz mug with photos of the resort on them and a black lid. They fit in the car cup holder, No RFID chip in the S/D mug from way back when.

Maybe the new S/D mug will have the Marriott logo on them ? :fish:

Are they still selling refillable mugs? What are the current choices for design? As of now we are headed there next week staying at SSR
Does anyone have any close up pictures of the current designs? Thank you!

I thought you got a cup for each person in our party if you did a room/ticket package? Is that not the case now? We just booked last week for December 11-19, 2020 at the Gran Destino Tower- Water view.
No big deal if we don't... but prior to Covid.. we always did w/our room/ticket package.
Last visit was 11/2013.

I thought you got a cup for each person in our party if you did a room/ticket package? Is that not the case now? We just booked last week for December 11-19, 2020 at the Gran Destino Tower- Water view.
No big deal if we don't... but prior to Covid.. we always did w/our room/ticket package.
Last visit was 11/2013.

They were included as part of a Dining Plan.

Since there are no dining plans right now, they are not included with just a room and ticket package.

But they can be purchased on their own.

SW

I think the current Halloween design might be one from last year? Not a big fan, but might still get a couple. All those lids are black, right?

I think the current Halloween design might be one from last year? Not a big fan, but might still get a couple. All those lids are black, right?
Yes, only black. Not all resorts have them. We are at kidani and went to contemporary to buy the mug so we could get it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 24
I will have to do the math and nail down my final places to eat CS at other resorts and see if it will save me any money in the end. I am thinking it might as of now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!