Refillable mug questions

Is the coffee you get with the refillable mug better than the coffee you can make in your room?

We usually purchase some Kona coffee at Safeway or Target to bring to the room so we can make it in the morning. Last time I was there the unit had an ok starter pack like @Lorip1006 said above

The basic coffee from Ulu Cafe and elsewhere on the resort that is used for the refillable mugs is NOT Kona but you can purchase Kona at Ulu Cafe for a premium price and it is not self serve.

We usually purchase some Kona coffee at Safeway or Target to bring to the room so we can make it in the morning. Last time I was there the unit had an ok starter pack like @Lorip1006 said above

The basic coffee from Ulu Cafe and elsewhere on the resort that is used for the refillable mugs is NOT Kona but you can purchase Kona at Ulu Cafe for a premium price and it is not self serve.
Oh, that stinks! I know I heard Craig from the DIS mention that it WAS Kona coffee that he got every morning with his refillable mug. That might have been an older vlog, though. Is the refillable mug coffee decent coffee? We were honestly planning on getting 2 mugs each (one for cold drinks and one for coffee).....I really don't like using my mug for coffee then turning around and using it for a vitamin water, for instance. This new information may change my mind. We will have a studio so maybe we're better off just buying Kona for the room and making that whenever we want a cup of coffee. First World problems, right?

I read that they have Keirig coffee makers in the room. Can you buy Kona coffee for these machine?

We bought mugs the first year we were there, 7 years ago and have brought them back every year. Is that breaking the letter of the law? Of course but until they put chips in them like at DW we will keep bringing them. I’ve had CS people say...oh you still have the original mug, I love that one...and smile sweetly as I fill it up. So sorry for my bad behavior but we spend enough on drinks and food to make up for the cost of the mug.

I believe only the hotel rooms have those. All others have a drip coffee pot
We’re staying in a DVC hotel room (not studio villa). Does anyone know whether the DVC hotel rooms have a Keurig or a drip coffee maker? I want to be sure I’m bringing the correct supplies.

We bought mugs the first year we were there, 7 years ago and have brought them back every year. Is that breaking the letter of the law? Of course but until they put chips in them like at DW we will keep bringing them. I’ve had CS people say...oh you still have the original mug, I love that one...and smile sweetly as I fill it up. So sorry for my bad behavior but we spend enough on drinks and food to make up for the cost of the mug.
That’s smart of you! We travel from overseas so always throw ours out since we never have room to bring them back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter