Refillable mugs and popcorn bucket

you might want to look at recent utube videos that cover the ulu cafe. There are often shots of the mugs and buckets.

Here’s the front and back of the metal mugs, (on left) and the plastic mug. We got these last week.

We had too many yummy snacks to even think about popcorn.

View attachment 859480
Interesting. We have these from our stay last November. I wonder if they will still be the designs by the time we travel this holiday season. I don’t mind buying a new set of refillable mugs, but I ended up buying the metal one so I didn’t have to pour hot coffee into cheap plastic and I would love to bring my aulani steel coffee cup back.

Interesting. We have these from our stay last November. I wonder if they will still be the designs by the time we travel this holiday season. I don’t mind buying a new set of refillable mugs, but I ended up buying the metal one so I didn’t have to pour hot coffee into cheap plastic and I would love to bring my aulani steel coffee cup back.
Was my thoughts exactly. Turned out ours were outdated though (and my wife's plastic handle finally broke after extended use). Glad to grab the new designs for us as well as see the new SS model.

Was my thoughts exactly. Turned out ours were outdated though (and my wife's plastic handle finally broke after extended use). Glad to grab the new designs for us as well as see the new SS model.
Our cupboards are overflowing with Disney mug merch. It would be nice if they let us just pay 50-75% of the new mug costs to bring back our old ones. I'm not even trying to beat the system, I'm just trying to avoid so much waste.

Our cupboards are overflowing with Disney mug merch. It would be nice if they let us just pay 50-75% of the new mug costs to bring back our old ones. I'm not even trying to beat the system, I'm just trying to avoid so much waste.
Yeah - between annual Disney trips, Universal, work, and hotel stays (which always seem to provide reusable water bottles), we must have close to 60 mugs/bottles now. Each new trip is another exercise in “what do we do with this new one?!”.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter