Refillable mugs

mickeyfan71

Mouseketeer
Hi! I am a newbie and have a question. I will be staying in a cabin in Oct. and was wondering if FW sells the refillable mugs. If they do-where do you purchase and refill? Want to make sure it is worth the price staying at FW. I am an avid Coca Cola girl and will need it! :worship:
I know I have the fridge in the cabin but would love the mug as a reminder of the trip. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

You can get the mugs at the Meadows and they are about $14 with tax. I would HIGHLY recommend this, as I live to drink coca-cola and bring my mug with me everywhere on property. I even stayed at the pop last month for a educ. convention and brought it with me there. The ones at the Fort used to be resort specific, but now they are all the same at all the resorts. If you absolutely have to have a Fort one, be prepared to fork out some mooolah on ebay for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter