Refillable mugs

lnuss1988

Mouseketeer
We are planning to stay at CBR; we are also planning to get the refillable mugs; we are also planning a day to resort hop since it’s everyone’s first trip but mine. My question is, can our refillable mugs be used at the other resorts?

We are planning to stay at CBR; we are also planning to get the refillable mugs; we are also planning a day to resort hop since it’s everyone’s first trip but mine. My question is, can our refillable mugs be used at the other resorts?
Different question - is it still the same price to get a new mug or bring one from a previous trip?

Different question - is it still the same price to get a new mug or bring one from a previous trip?
Same price, no discount, if they will reactivate the chip. I saw a recent YouTube video where the person reused a previously purchased mug (it was still the same one as the designs being sold) and they did reactivate it. He did say he paid full price, but he was okay with that because it reduced waste. It surprised me because I didn't think they would do it. Maybe because it was a current mug.

I have a question about resort mugs, does anyone know if Disney has brought back the Stainless steel mugs? I know they are more expensive but I use mine almost every day and would love a new one, I purchased this one March 2020.20231001_131634.jpg

I have a question about resort mugs, does anyone know if Disney has brought back the Stainless steel mugs? I know they are more expensive but I use mine almost every day and would love a new one, I purchased this one March 2020.View attachment 798320
No, unfortunately. Just plastic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter