Refund for cancelled May trip

mitchinson*

Earning My Ears
I had a trip to WDW planned and paid for the first week of May but due to the virus WDW was closed and the trip was cancelled. I am still fighting with my travel agent for a refund and was told they haven't received it yet from Disney and since I paid for it with a personal check it is taking longer. Has anyone else experienced this? Is this "normal"?

I had a trip to WDW planned and paid for the first week of May but due to the virus WDW was closed and the trip was cancelled. I am still fighting with my travel agent for a refund and was told they haven't received it yet from Disney and since I paid for it with a personal check it is taking longer. Has anyone else experienced this? Is this "normal"?
That doesn't sound right at all! I cancelled my September trip yesterday and was told my refund will be back in my account within 10 days. I did book directly with Disney though. Good luck, that is just weird to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts