Rehearsal dinner

kitkat4622

DIS Veteran
My son and fiance are getting married in Nov 2023 at the Grand Floridian. Very small like 20 people in all. I am looking for suggestions on where to host a rehearsal dinner that would also include burgers and chicken fingers for a few people who are very picky. TIA

Take a look at City Works Eatery in Disney Springs. Several different burgers, popcorn chicken, and chicken tenders on the kids' menu that you would probably still be able to obtain for adults, at a higher price for a bigger portion.

I had our rehearsal dinner at the Polynesian. The luau, 20 people. It was a lot of fun. This was 20 years ago, I don't know if that's still available. But I'm glad I went with a "show" and dinner. I could see Hoopty Do Review or Mickey Backyard BBQ, but again, don't know available. It's been a long time and Covid has changed everything.

So, we had our rehearsal dinner at T-REX Cafe. It was super fun! Don't rule out some of the wilder places. The pics were great and it was fun to blow off some steam/fussiness of formal events. ;)

We did ours at the Boathouse at Disney Springs. Allows some people to go out after and others to head back depending on your party

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter