Rejected Offers Thread

Where do you find listed contracts in bankruptcy? Is it through a standard broker and just disclosed in the notes?
It wasn't listed on anything public that I saw. On the first phone call while discussing my submitted offer and at the end of the conversation the broker hit with the news. Said Oh hey, so there is an issue with this sale, its dependent on bankruptcy court decision so the sale wouldn't close until August at the earliest.

It wasn't listed on anything public that I saw. On the first phone call while discussing my submitted offer and at the end of the conversation the broker hit with the news. Said Oh hey, so there is an issue with this sale, its dependent on bankruptcy court decision so the sale wouldn't close until August at the earliest.
That is ridiculous--but at least you found out before additional negotiations or acceptance. I wonder what percentage of DVC contract purchases end up with a buyer in financial distress.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter