Relax while having wonderful Desert...

Melika77

Mouseketeer
HI! My boyfriend and I made a pit stop in each park. We found a place for desert in each part. We would stop and relax on a bench or in the restaurant.

Our favorite place was Kringla Bakery in Epcot's Norway. The chocolate cake was out of this world. We sat inside and had a snack as people passed. We felt refreshed and headed out once again.

Melika77@theglobe.com

Hi Melika!

We like to eat there, too!

They have a lot of selection. Even little open-faced sandwiches for a mini-meal!

My husband has an ulterior motive when we eat there. The Norwegian hostesses are his favorite castmembers!

Save one of those pastries for me! :)

Regina in NC

Regina in NC

I just love the Kringle Bakery. Some people love to go to France for dessert ... I think the Kringle Bakery is much more relaxing and sooooo delicious. Great choice. Was there last November and had the dessert pretzel. Was there with family (4 people). We each had a little taste of each one anothers treat. Fantastic!!

I never would've thought of trying that restaurant for dessert, but it sounds like a great suggestion. I'll be sure to check it out. What were some of your other favorite spots for dessert? (I admit to having a tremendous sweet tooth!)

HI! I also have a sweet tooth. If you want to have a nice dinner and desert, try Le Cellier in Epcot's Canada. The steaks are wonderful and the Crem Brulee is out of this world.

Melika77@theglobe.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter