Religious Services

We cruised the Fantasy the first week of March and they had a full Catholic mass daily at (I believe) 8am in the Buena Vista theater. I went twice and it was very nice.

They also had an interdenominational service on Sunday for all.

Are Sunday religious services available on the Fantasy cruise ship?

We cruised the Fantasy the first week of March and they had a full Catholic mass daily at (I believe) 8am in the Buena Vista theater. I went twice and it was very nice.

They also had an interdenominational service on Sunday for all.

Did they have the daily Mass on Sunday or just the Nondenominational on Sunday.
What time Sunday?

Be aware that the Sunday 'service' is a do it yourself thing and not a formal worship service. We were on the Fantasy in late March and it was held in a small room with a piano and chairs. You are totally on your own to do what you want. We were a bit disappointed in that having attended an organized service on other cruise lines. We had 18 people show up and luckily one couple had an iPad with some hymn music on it. The wife played a few songs for us and we just improvised.

The Sunday interdenominational service was from 9:30-10:00 in the Outlook. I do not see any notice of a daily mass on the schedules from our sailing (but maybe I'm overlooking them).

How can I find out if religious services are available on the Dream?
Have you checked out any posted sample navigators here on the DIS? That's where I would look as that's how I found out about the Fantasy's services when onboard.

There is a time for a protestant service on sunday morning on the Navigator. There is not a position for a CM, it is a voluntary position. If it is passenger led, it will say so. Otherwise, if it is listed a CM should be there to provide a devotion. These volunteer CM's step up to provide us a service. Be sure and show up and thank them. And please, recognize their effort on your survey!

Thank you, if there is a service I will be sure to double thank them.. I'll have a little thank you gift as well..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter