Remeber when......

bobbie68

DIS Veteran
Good Morning everybody!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember when you wanted to eat at a restaurant at Epcot, you would go through the gate in the morning, go to the building (can't remember the name) go up to a computer/phone and make your reservations for that day. In some ways I miss that. I know sometimes I am tired of worrying about getting ADR's that I want, and if I am going to want to eat there in 6 months.

Also, I keep rearranging them trying to get better times. This is :scared1:

I started this thread after reading some threads about people struggling this morning to make ADRs cause the computer is down. I am sorry for you, and I hope things get better.:goodvibes

I do!!! LOL I think the last time we did that was on our 1994 trip? Instead of heading straight to a ride, we always made a beeline to this area to make our dinner plans!

While I remember the spots in Epcot and MGM/HS to make the "day of" ressies, I can't remember where in the MK it was?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter