Remi lunch reservation questions

cpdrn7

DIS Veteran
We have a party of 5, but it seems as if the reservations are only open to parties of 4 max. Has anyone had any luck getting a table for 5? We called dcl n they said just to go there as soon as we board..but the stress is killing us!

Unless there is simply not seating for 5 in Remy, there should not be a problem. I don't think it's as popular as Palo.

Do not stress out. It's much easier to get reservations in Remy than Palo (especially Palo brunch which is very popular). You chances to get a reservations are very high. :)

We are cruising this coming January. The system would not allow us to book 5 either. I decided to book two tables at the same time slot to accommodate our part. Once on the ship I will ask if they can combine the two tables for our brunch. With luck they should be able to accommodate our request.

There isn't seating for 5 - tables are for 2 or 4 but they'll just push a couple together. I did see more than 4 dining together at Remy last time; it's just not the norm. As PP says, just book for 2 tables at/near the same time and go up when you get there to ask them to consolidate. We also did the same thing one cruise at Palo for both brunch and dinner for a party of 8 because we all booked the cruise at different times and couldn't get a table for all of us online at the same time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter