Reminder on deadline to cancel ADR’s?

Boardwalk III

DIS Veteran
I think I remember it being required to that cancellations must occur 48 hrs in advance in order not to be charged, but not sure if that has changed? I also believe I have heard they are more lenient than that, so in people’s experience if you go onto MDE and cancel an ADR what is the latest you can do so to avoid the charge?

It can vary. And it’s not measured in hours but in days.

Most reservations must be cancelled the day prior. That means before midnight. Some, such as CRT, must be cancelled two days prior. I suspect HDDR and packages (Rivers of Light, Fantasmic, Candlelight Processional) are in the two-day category.

It can vary. And it’s not measured in hours but in days.

Most reservations must be cancelled the day prior. That means before midnight. Some, such as CRT, must be cancelled two days prior. I suspect HDDR and packages (Rivers of Light, Fantasmic, Candlelight Processional) are in the two-day category.

Great -that’s what I was thinking, and just wanted to be sure.

FWIW on our trip last month I got an email 2 days before each ADR reminding us about it and also info on canceling. All our ADRS were regular and not prepaid ones ( i.e. CRT) .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts