rental car IDIOT

poohsdoodle

Doodle's Mom
I can feel my hair turning gray by the minute!!!

I have tried using the different codes on different rental sites and I am not getting any where near the deals I have seen on these boards!!

I am begging someone to help me! I CANNOT let Pooh & Mickey see me gray!!!!!

We are arriving at MCO 3/1/03 @ 10am, departing 03/09/03.

:confused: :confused: I'M DESPERATE :confused: :confused:

We need more info. What time would you pick up and drop off? What size vehicle would you require? At the airport or ok for offsite with shuttle?

Your other issue may be that you are too far out for some of the codes. Book a car and then keep checking!

I did leave those important details out.

Arrive 9:47a, depart 10a.
It can be either at the airport or shuttle service to off site. Preferably on site.

I never thought about it being too soon to reserve.

I truly appreciate all your help!!

I forgot ....

we need full size van or suv (we have eight in the group) or two ecomony, whichever is cheaper. we will not be in the car that long as a group.

I come up with $367.76 base rate at Dollar using FVG code for full size SUV and 531.76 (I think) for minivan. For whatever reason, for the minivan they give you a weekend rate plus extra days, whereas for the SUV they just give you a weekly rate.

Unless you plan on doing a lot of driving off site, with that many people, I would probably try for limo transport to and from the airport.

264.46 base rate per Economy, no difference using the code.

Do you mean a mini van or do you have to have the full size van. The bigger van is VERY hard to get discounts on. I don't think 8 will fit in a standard rental SUV. (They just have the two seats!) I don't know if anyone rents something like the Expedition with the three seat rows.

You might get better deals on the two cars (not to mention that all 8 of you would not have to travel together everywhere!)

i saw one site that listed a Suburban, but it was 700+ for the week. we are down to seven as of today, but still may go w/ two ecomony just in case everyone wants to do something diff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter