Rental Car

surgefest

DIS Veteran
Has anyone (I'm sure tons have) rented a car while on your stay at Aulani. Be it for the day or for a few days. Where did you rent from? How was your experience? Any advice in doing this to be cost effective or make the process easy as possible?

Has anyone (I'm sure tons have) rented a car while on your stay at Aulani. Be it for the day or for a few days. Where did you rent from? How was your experience? Any advice in doing this to be cost effective or make the process easy as possible?

I can’t comment on how our experience was as of yet...but we booked our rental for our upcoming Nov trip to Aulani, and got a mid size car for 12 days for $239.

We used discounthawaiirentalcar

We booked quite far in advance. I believe I booked it at least 6-8 months
ago.

I’ve also read that sometimes their are deals a few weeks before your arrival date, so I’ve been checking daily to see if I can get it even cheaper. When I checked yesterday, it was around $335 for the 12days, so I think the deal I got was a great one!

I also know you can rent a vehicle from Alamo (I believe it’s Alamo) right at Aulani so If you don’t need nor want a car for your whole stay, you have this option as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter