Renting a crib from Baby's Best Friend - questions

Disney Princess 6

<font color=purple>I'm Eeyore's human counterpart
If we go ahead and rent from them, will someone have to be at the condo to let them in to set up? We won't arrive at our resort until about 5pm. Now, my in laws will be checking in earlier that day, but I don't want them to have to sit around the condo all day waiting for the crib people to come and set up. For that matter, I know my in laws wouldn't do that. They aren't going to be willing to sit and wait all day for them to come. Has anyone ever rented from them before? Are they timely? And once they get there, do they set up quickly?

I found A Baby's Best Friend (www.abbf.com) to be extremely professional and punctual. You do not need to worry about "sitting around the condo all day. . ." as I was told that most of the time they can have the crib set up and ready for you in your room before you even arrive. If not they will give you a one hour time window when they will be there to set you up with the crib. Evidently they do a lot of business with the Disney Resorts and have quite a great reputation. You will need to work out the details with them when you call (1-888-461-2229)
This is not the first time for them, and they have great suggestions for you. I was more than pleased with them on numerous occasions, and like to tell everyone what a great service and peace-of-mind-givers they are!

Have a great trip!:wave:

I also highly recomend them. They had arranged with me to have the crib set up in the room before we even arrived. Everything was set up exactly how we had requested and the crib and bedding were very clean and in excellent shape. On the day we left we arranged to have the crib picked up at 10:15 and she was there exactly at 10:15 to pick up the crib and it only took a few minutes to disassemble it.

We rented a crib from A Baby's Best Friend last November and we hooked up via cell phones. She was there very quickly and can really set that crib up in no time! She was also very prompt in returning to pick up the crib.

Denise

I as well was very pleased with our rental experience with A Baby's Best Friend in Orlando. We were pleasantly surprised with the quality, courtesy, and convenience. I wish everything on our trip had gone as smoothly as this. Great service and prices.

"Two thumbs way, way up!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter