• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Renting Points and Park Passes

DevonsDisneyMom

DIS Veteran
Hi all, I am hoping you DVC experts out there can help me. :) I am renting points for my trip in June at Kindani... My question is this, am I able to purchase park passes and have them added to my key to the world card at check in? I know it's probably a strange question, but I just don't want to have to carry around two seperate cards everyday for all the members in our party. Appreciate your feedback! Thanks! T

Unlike a regular Disney Resort reservation, DVC does not do true packages so you would not be able to add them before hand, but you can purchase them separately and have them added to your KTTW card after check-in. You can purchase them from the Resort or from any authorized reseller like Undercover Tourist which would save you some money over buying direct from Disney.

Unlike a regular Disney Resort reservation, DVC does not do true packages so you would not be able to add them before hand, but you can purchase them separately and have them added to your KTTW card after check-in. You can purchase them from the Resort or from any authorized reseller like Undercover Tourist which would save you some money over buying direct from Disney.

Thanks Michael. So if I were to purchase the passes at the resort at check in time, how and where do I go to get them added to the KTTW.

I appreciate your help. T

Thanks Michael. So if I were to purchase the passes at the resort at check in time, how and where do I go to get them added to the KTTW.

I appreciate your help. T

Depends.

If you do on-line check-in, you will pick up your KTTW cards from a special desk. If you do that, the Concierge/Tickets window at the resort that can handle that for you.

If you don't do on-line check-in, check with the CM at the check-in desk as they may be able to.

Depends.

If you do on-line check-in, you will pick up your KTTW cards from a special desk. If you do that, the Concierge/Tickets window at the resort that can handle that for you.

If you don't do on-line check-in, check with the CM at the check-in desk as they may be able to.

Great! I greatly appreciate your help. I was planning on doing the online check in. So I will do just that, check with them first to see if they can add the passes and if not I will then go to the Concierge. So basically to get them added, it can all be done in the lobby at Kindani. I won't have to go to guest services on anything at one of the parks correct?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter