Renting Points?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can make a requests or respond to threads that renters post on the DVC Rent/Trade board

I arrived here because of interest in renting points. I'm looking at one of the popular broker sites, but also curious about the member-direct approach. I'll check out the DVC-Rent/Trade section too!

As a long time DVC member, renting points is a way of enjoying the deluxe resorts without having to pay $600 + per night. You will find DVC members as willing to help you out any way they can and as being genuine Disney fans.

As a long time DVC member, renting points is a way of enjoying the deluxe resorts without having to pay $600 + per night. You will find DVC members as willing to help you out any way they can and as being genuine Disney fans.
Thanks

You can make a requests or respond to threads that renters post on the DVC Rent/Trade board
Correction: You cannot post ISO threads on the Rent/Trade Board. You can only respond to threads where owners have posted their points for rent.

Anyone who wishes to use the Rent/Trade Board should ready the threads stuck to the top of the forum. There are rules about posting there as well as advice on how to best protect yourself from scammers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!