Replace Stitch With "YESTERLAND" Here Is My Idea... What About You?

Mr.Bill

Earning My Ears
Like a few people have mentioned, I have always wanted that "Yesterland" aspect to be put in the park. PLEASE take Stitch and turn the theater into a VR experience of old attractions. They could feature a new "coming attraction" poster every so often and change the ride to keep people coming back. Make everyone's chair have full mobility, have a great sound system pumping in the original audio, and of course the VR headset. You might not think it would be super realistic, but I saw a video of Adventure Thru Inner Space that was done entirely on a computer and it was so lifelike. It even had the ride vehicles safety bar in the video like you were really riding it. Put that together with the moving chair and audio it would be AMAZING! The possibilities are endless. They could even have special engagements from various attractions around the world that many would never be able to visit. Anyways, love to hear your thoughts.

Like a few people have mentioned, I have always wanted that "Yesterland" aspect to be put in the park. PLEASE take Stitch and turn the theater into a VR experience of old attractions. They could feature a new "coming attraction" poster every so often and change the ride to keep people coming back. Make everyone's chair have full mobility, have a great sound system pumping in the original audio, and of course the VR headset. You might not think it would be super realistic, but I saw a video of Adventure Thru Inner Space that was done entirely on a computer and it was so lifelike. It even had the ride vehicles safety bar in the video like you were really riding it. Put that together with the moving chair and audio it would be AMAZING! The possibilities are endless. They could even have special engagements from various attractions around the world that many would never be able to visit. Anyways, love to hear your thoughts.
I think that would become my favorite attraction ever!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter