Reports are leaking that Disney + is going to have adult content

insideguy

Earning My Ears
Just read a few things today with what sounds pretty accurate, touchstone and fox mature movies with some type of pass code to access it. Sounds like it could be legit. Interesting.

Just read a few things today with what sounds pretty accurate, touchstone and fox mature movies with some type of pass code to access it. Sounds like it could be legit. Interesting.

Interesting idea. That will definitely work if they can sequester it off. I se eno reason that they can't just do that through proifiles to limit access. That's what Netflix does right? It would definitely be cool to have that all included.

I'd say no, don't do it. Keep it family friendly. There are plenty of other places to get that content. Let's not poison the well here.

I had thought the whole idea of buying a controlling share of Hulu was that their more mature Disney fare could go over there.

Here is the article from this really good site dedicated to Disney +. Obviously nothing is confirmed but very interesting read.https://whatsondisneyplus.com/could-more-20th-century-studios-touchstone-adult-content-be-coming-to-disney/

I thought they were doing this already with the parental controls and kid's profiles but I guess not🤔. Honestly, it seems like a hassle more than anything given Disney's track record with large scale tech features. I guess my question is if anyone knows whether or not it's in addition to parental controls. It seems a little over the top if so.

I guess they'd kind of have to at this point. Not much on there for adults these days, especially after one has already viewed any of their newly-created content. You can only watch so many animated movies before you've seem them all already. And if nature films aren't your thing, and you're tired of Star Wars and Marvel, what the hell else is there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter