Request for Dee Hill - Itinerary

monique5

DVC - BLT & VGF
Hello!

We are participating in another Disney YES Field Trip and would love to have another itinerary for the students this trip.

@Dee Hill - This is from the last itinerary. I would want the same design, but would like to add Marie (Aristocats), Jack Skellington, Pascal, Robin Hood, Jack Sparrow & Winnie the Pooh. We do not need the Cars characters or Wreck it Ralph this year.

Previous itinerary---https://www.disboards.com/threads/request-for-dee-hill-invite.3564581/

Thanks!
Monique

Will you please post a link to the itinerary I made previously?
By when do you need this?
Full disclosure: as of right now, I can't get GIMP to open (that is the software I use). I have been trying for 2 days and am not finding any solutions online. If I can't figure this out, then I won't be able to help you. :(
I will keep trying....

Hi, I've attached the images. PB saying image not found, http://s1287.photobucket.com/user/deehill2requests/media/December/Itinerary-Randomw.jpg.html.

At your earliest connivence, this month.
Understandable.
Thanks!

99828996.jpg

99828997.jpg

I still can't get my program to open. My husband is going to look into it, but his work is very busy right now. I am not sure if he will have a chance to help me until after Christmas. Will you please ask another DISigner to help you.
I am very sorry. :(

I still can't get my program to open. My husband is going to look into it, but his work is very busy right now. I am not sure if he will have a chance to help me until after Christmas. Will you please ask another DISigner to help you.
I am very sorry. :(

Hi! No worries. Will do. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter