request re: sticky threads

Angel Ariel

DIS Veteran
Is it possible to get the sticky threads shaded in a separate color to distinguish them more from all the daily posts?

Also, is it possible to sticky mesaboy2's fastpass+ basic strategies 2 thread? With less threads appearing on each page than on vBulletin, it would be helpful if this amazing resource were easier to find.

Thanks!

Also, is it possible to sticky mesaboy2's fastpass+ basic strategies 2 thread? With less threads appearing on each page than on vBulletin, it would be helpful if this amazing resource were easier to find.

Thanks!

This has been discussed many times on TPAS. To sticky it would be a bad move IMHO, so the Mods have consistently said no to this request.

This has been discussed many times on TPAS. To sticky it would be a bad move IMHO, so the Mods have consistently said no to this request.
I do understand that...so then my follow on question would be is it possible to increase the number of threads visible on a page?

On the old site there were appx 50 threads visible on one page...and they were all generally active that day. Now there are only 20 threads on a page, so the same amt of threads is on 2+ pages. There's already been at least one "where is mesaboy's post" today...perhaps increasing the number of threads visible on each page would help keep a bunch of threads like that popping up daily?

I do understand that...so then my follow on question would be is it possible to increase the number of threads visible on a page?

I can't answer this one. The Tech team are doing a spectacular job on a transfer on a major scale. So they may have a bit to-do list.
Please be patient as I am sure the boards will settle down in the fullness of time :)

Oh I'm well aware they have a lot going on - they are doing an awesome job! I will certainly be patient :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter