Requesting a particular savanna view at Kidani Village?

Tormania

DIS Veteran
I read in another thread that the Sunset Savanna at Kidani Village is the only one of the two savannas that has zebras and giraffes. For us I would prefer to have our savanna view studio overlooking the Sunset savanna.

I know there are no 100% guarantees with requests but would it simply be a matter of adding a request to our reservation (rented DVC points through David's) for the Sunset savanna? And if so would it matter how far in advance you make a request such as that as our stay will be in Dec?

Thanks!

I read in another thread that the Sunset Savanna at Kidani Village is the only one of the two savannas that has zebras and giraffes. For us I would prefer to have our savanna view studio overlooking the Sunset savanna.

I know there are no 100% guarantees with requests but would it simply be a matter of adding a request to our reservation (rented DVC points through David's) for the Sunset savanna? And if so would it matter how far in advance you make a request such as that as our stay will be in Dec?

Thanks!

You can make the request through David, it doesn't matter how far in advance, there is no priority for the date the request was made. There are more Sunset Savanna rooms than Pembe so your odds are good.

You can make the request through David, it doesn't matter how far in advance, there is no priority for the date the request was made. There are more Sunset Savanna rooms than Pembe so your odds are good.

Thanks for the info. I figured the timing wasn't too important as room reservations are a time-dependent product and can't be used before their appointed time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter