RESERVATION FOR RENT!!! CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR’S AT DISNEY!!! 12/23/20-1/2/21 OKW 2BR RESORT VILLA $8800.

Status
Not open for further replies.

homewardbound

Home is where the heart is......
Imagine the holiday vacation memories of a lifetime that you’ll create as your family gathers for a 10 night magical stay at this luxurious 2BR villa at Disney’s OKW resort!!

This is a 10 night reservation checking in on Wednesday, December 23, 2020 and checking out on Saturday, January 2, 2021. This is an accommodations only reservation in a luxury DVC 2BR OKW villa that sleeps up to a maximum of 9 people.

I have been a DVC member for 14 years and have a long history of successful rentals and many satisfied customers. I will gladly share references upon request. I use a simple, straight forward rental agreement and will issue you a reservation confirmation from Disney in your name. I pride myself in providing a thoughtful and responsive experience to those who choose to rent from me.

The cost is $8800. As the holiday season is nearly upon us, this reservation will require payment in full and is non-refundable.

I look forward to helping you enjoy the best family holiday vacation ever!!:welcome:

Last edited:

Good morning and welcome to the Disboards!
I tried to PM you in response to your offer. Unfortunately, the Disboards policies require you to have a minimum of ten posts in order to communicate via their PM (private messaging) service. There is a sticky post at the top of this page outlining a quick and easy way to get up and running with it. I look forward to discussing this with you as soon as we’re able to PM back and forth. Thanks for the inquiry!
:welcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!