Reservation Scheduling "Conflicts"

Doberge

DIS Veteran
Has anyone had issues with the MDE app saying there is a reservation conflict that does not exist? For example, I currently have a Beaches and Cream reservation on a Saturday at 5:30pm. When I go to make a reservation for the next day, say Kona Café on Sunday at 5:30pm, it says that I have a reservation conflict with Beaches and Cream and must cancel that before I can book Kona. The reservations are to be for two separate days, but the app is saying there is a conflict. When I go look at my list of upcoming reservations, the Beaches and Cream reservation is listed as I scheduled it on Saturday.

Has anyone seen this problem before? Thanks in advance.

No, I have not had this problem. I would try a different method or see if someone else in your group can make the reservation.

If the problem continues you may need to call.

I also get weird date mix-ups. Below is one example of process of booking a reservation. I started search looking for Thursday, and when I went to book it oulls up Wednesday and gives the wrong date. In 2018, Wednesday is February 14th and Thursday is February 15. Strange!
20171016_225441.png

Same thing happened to me on the app a couple of weeks ago. Made me feel like I was crazy. I had to call Disney to get the reservation I needed.

It's not really that strange as its been happening quite a bit lately.
This is why I say use the website not the app.

It's not really that strange as its been happening quite a bit lately.
This is why I say use the website not the app.
That is assuming the website is working, which is not always the case. I had much more success with the app when booking at 180 than the website.

Even it is has been happening, it is certainly strange to have the wrong date with the wrong day.

OP hope you get it resolved and you get your ADR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!