Reservations necessary for dessert only @ Toothsome?

Befferk

Love your life and count your blessings!
I'm talking during very busy times (Christmas/New Year's time)... if we want to go for dessert only, is it best to have a reservation? Or is there a separate seating area for people that are there for dessert only?

Hmmm interesting, they didn't take reservations when I was researching my trip not too long ago.

They used to have a counter up front for people who were just getting milkshakes/desserts. I don't know if they still have that opened or not though.

They used to have a counter up front for people who were just getting milkshakes/desserts. I don't know if they still have that opened or not though.
They do, its off to the left when you enter. However, tables have been removed due to social distancing. When we were there a few weeks ago, only tables available were located outside. Unfortunately, any of them were standing in several inches of accumulated run off rain water, poor drainage in some areas

Thanks. So I am wondering, is it 'acceptable' to snag a reservation for dessert only?

I say "why not"? You're a paying customer and their desserts are so big they cost and eat like a meal! 🧁🍰🍧🍦 Go for it and sit and enjoy your vacation!

Thanks for that! We will do it. 🙃 And since we will be in and out faster, that means our table will open up sooner for someone waiting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter