Reservations with Quick Service Dining Plan?

mirak

Mouseketeer
Booked a two day trip to MK and AK for 2/13 and 2/14. Added the quick service dining plan for my family if 2 adults and 3 kids.

Am I supposed to make dining reservations for quick service? For example, I’ve heard BOG and other themed restaurants that are table service for dinner are quick service for breakfast and lunch. So if we want to check those out, should I make a lunch or breakfast reservation?

BOG is the only restaurant that is QS for breakfast/lunch and TS for dinner and its the only QS location that you can and should be making reservations for if you'd like to eat there.

I thought that you could make an ADR for Pizzafari if you are purchasing the family platter thing.

I thought that you could make an ADR for Pizzafari if you are purchasing the family platter thing.
You can make reservations for the family style meal at Pizzafari as well. We did this on 11/30. The food was great and more than enough for our family of 4 who are big eaters. The pasta was great and the pizza was a step up from the typical pizzafari offerings. It is an excellent value for a QS dining credit.

You can make reservations for the family style meal at Pizzafari as well. We did this on 11/30. The food was great and more than enough for our family of 4 who are big eaters. The pasta was great and the pizza was a step up from the typical pizzafari offerings. It is an excellent value for a QS dining credit.
Also - very few people must be aware of this as we were able to adjust our reservation on the same afternoon within just a few hours of the original. We moved it back as we were still full from lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts