>> Resort Grocery Delivery FAQ <<

You need to meet the driver at the drop off location (for Amazon Prime it is usually by bell services). Smaller delivery companies may choose to drive directly to your room if at OKW or SSR, in which case you'd meet them there.
Thank you! Will they text or something when they get there? We don't really want to sit in our room waiting two hours for delivery.

Hi.

I will be getting two different orders from Instacart, alcohol and food.
Instacart only asks me once for the tip amount, however, the alcohol one is not only less cost wise but just two items, while my food is more and want to tip more. Are the people that deliver the shoppers?

Will both get the same tip, will I be charged two tips and how can I make two seperate tips.

Thank you.

Has anyone recently (post-COVID reopening) arrived at their resort very late (say, around midnight) and had groceries delivered on day of arrival? We would like to order to Garden Grocer and retrieve from bell services upon arrival, but I'm concerned this might be an issue, since we are arriving so late AND Disney wants folks to go directly to rooms. Will someone be around when we arrive? FWIW, we are staying at BLT, so we'd be retrieving from CR.

Has anyone recently (post-COVID reopening) arrived at their resort very late (say, around midnight) and had groceries delivered on day of arrival? We would like to order to Garden Grocer and retrieve from bell services upon arrival, but I'm concerned this might be an issue, since we are arriving so late AND Disney wants folks to go directly to rooms. Will someone be around when we arrive? FWIW, we are staying at BLT, so we'd be retrieving from CR.
I would have my groceries delivered the next morning - after you have arrived. We use Garden Grocer every year and if you pick the Morning window (8am to 12noon) you should be good, even if you are not there (at BLT) bell services will hold them till you get back. Garden grocer has been amazing at delivering when they say they will and following up to make sure everything is right.
Garden Grocer delivery times are: 8am-12pm, 12-4pm, or 4-9pm*

Hello all,

Going to do grocery delivery for the first time for our upcoming trip. At home I have ordered from Instacart, Amazon Fresh, and Walmart Grocery Delivery before. I usually stick to instacart. Would I just put the hotel address in the delivery address and put in the notes to have it delivered to Bell Services? We arrive around 5:30pm and I plan on placing the order through instacart most likely right when we land.

Hello all,

Going to do grocery delivery for the first time for our upcoming trip. At home I have ordered from Instacart, Amazon Fresh, and Walmart Grocery Delivery before. I usually stick to instacart. Would I just put the hotel address in the delivery address and put in the notes to have it delivered to Bell Services? We arrive around 5:30pm and I plan on placing the order through instacart most likely right when we land.
Yes, that is correct. Make sure you have the right address for your resort.
Timing wise, that's what I did with Amazon Prime Now. I waited as long as I could just to be sure I knew what was in stock or if I had to make substitutions, I'd be able to do so (don't want to count on making something only to find a key ingredient was not delivered). Ordering as soon as I landed worked well. I've not used instacart, but if they allow it, sure, do it.

A lot of good recommendations here. I would like to point out that Garden Grocer is really pricey in comparison with Amazon or Walmart Grocery delivery. Just something to consider. Walmart also has hourly delivery slots versus GG's 5-hour window. If anyone has experienced an issue with Walmart's delivery, I'd love to hear that as that's the way I'm leaning.

Another thing to note that is nice is currently with Walmart they have an out of stock substitution option where they promise that any substitution will be as good or better than the item you chose at no extra cost. If you decide that you don’t like the substitution, you can request a refund for it. If a substitution can’t be made, you won’t be charged for that item.

This worked in my favor twice, once I asked for a cheap plastic serving spoon which was replaced with a very nice stainless steel one and another time I needed a tiny bottle of acetaminophen which was replaced with a large one both at the price of the one I had asked for.

I agree. The irony is most of us don't want to use Walmart but it turns out they do a really good job at a really good price.

A lot of good recommendations here. I would like to point out that Garden Grocer is really pricey in comparison with Amazon or Walmart Grocery delivery. Just something to consider. Walmart also has hourly delivery slots versus GG's 5-hour window. If anyone has experienced an issue with Walmart's delivery, I'd love to hear that as that's the way I'm leaning.

I was looking at prices as well and agree about Garden Grocer. Does Walmart in Florida sell booze?

On our trip a couple of weeks ago I used Walmart Grocery Delivery and the only problem I had was that they wouldn't drop it off at bell services. Some will but it is hit or miss if the driver will leave it with bell services. It wasn't a problem because I was the resort that day anyways, other than that it was great.

My biggest concern is bottled water, because I want to fill up my park bottle each day plus I always seem to get super thirsty in hotel rooms.

If we are staying at CBR and wanted a case of water delivered on our arrival day, but we don't arrive at MCO until around 4:30 pm, would the front desk at CBR accept it for our arrival date, do you think?

Not a huge deal BUT: My normal favorite bottled water is Aquafina.

I went to check on the Amazon Fresh website for possible bottled water delivery and they don't have Aquafina OR Dasani (I imagine they have Dasani in the parks as they do in DL)... is that just a Florida thing? Do they not sell those brands in Florida?

Not a huge deal BUT: My normal favorite bottled water is Aquafina.

I went to check on the Amazon Fresh website for possible bottled water delivery and they don't have Aquafina OR Dasani (I imagine they have Dasani in the parks as they do in DL)... is that just a Florida thing? Do they not sell those brands in Florida?
I just checked Amazon Prime Now, and they currently have both Dasani and Aquafina in stock (and other bottled waters as well). Their stock can fluctuate, so at any given moment in time they may be out of stock.

I'm seeing some conflicting answers above, probably because policies have changed with covid, etc. If I order Instacart or Amazon PrimeNow to Yacht Club, can they leave my groceries with bell services or do I have to meet the driver? Thank you!

I'm seeing some conflicting answers above, probably because policies have changed with covid, etc. If I order Instacart or Amazon PrimeNow to Yacht Club, can they leave my groceries with bell services or do I have to meet the driver? Thank you!
Yes, they can leave with bell services - just put a note in your order from them to do so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!