Resort Parking help

HeartofMagic83

Earning My Ears
Hi guys! I am so excited for another upcoming Disney trip.

Here is my question, We check in on a Sunday and check out on a Wednesday. I have already booked everything.

My husband decided that it would be best to drive down on that Saturday and go to the Magic Kingdom that Sunday morning.
we planned on getting a hotel off-site for that Saturday. Adding that extra day to the resort we already booked will be an unreasonable price for us to justify.

I know check in is at 3pm.. If we are staying off-site that Saturday and would like to head to the Magic Kingdom on that Sunday morning, how will they know that we are resort guest and get free parking?

Thank you! I know about checking in online, but I wasn't aware that that could scan our MB for parking. That's awesome!!

Or you can just go ahead and park and your resort and use Disney transportation. If you have done on line check in you are a guest and they will have your name at the gate at your resort. That is what we do then we don't have to deal with Disney traffic.

Depending on where you're staying, you could even get lucky and have a room ready, even early in the day! I would just drive to the resort, park, and head to the parks from there.

I love these boards. Everyone has always been so helpful. I am going to take the advice to park at the resort and take the buses from there!

I love these boards. Everyone has always been so helpful. I am going to take the advice to park at the resort and take the buses from there!

If your room isn’t ready yet, you can drop your luggage with Bell Services/Luggage Assistance and won’t have to worry about it being stolen out of your car or things inside it melting in the heat!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter