Resort's children's activity center or Kid's Nite Out?

bellarinah

Always a tone of surprise!
I'm considering using one of the resort's children's activity center on this upcoming trip. My girls will be 8 and 7. They've done this a few times at Lilo's Playhouse and Sandcastle Club (both at WDW) before. But this will be their first time at UO. I'm also thinking about using Kids Nite Out but I'm not sure about having a stranger coming and staying with my girls in a tiny hotel room alone for an extended period of time. I'd appreciate any insights!!

Your thread is not being ignored but not many have been using inroom
sitters or kids club lately

Use the search button in this forum to find past threads to help you

The ones that did post about their childcare help had no issues with either service

Your thread is not being ignored but not many have been using inroom
sitters or kids club lately

Use the search button in this forum to find past threads to help you

The ones that did post about their childcare help had no issues with either service

That’s true........

Haven’t seen anyone mention using the service in years.

And it’s been years since I knew of someone use it, so have no up to date info, but all reports we saw back were always positive.

I'd personally like to thank both of you, @macraven and @schumigirl, for taking the time out of your days to help everyone on this board out by answering all the questions we may have. I really appreciate your effort and dedication and I'd like you to know that it doesn't go unnoticed!!!

:thanks:

From me too.........we really appreciate the comments!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!