Resorts decorated for Christmas?

SUSIEQ

DIS Veteran
Are any of the resorts decorated for Christmas yet? I am at BWV right now, and it's not decorated yet. I do realize it's still early. Thanks.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

Contemporary Resort is putting up its gingerbread display. Gingerbread tree and house went up yesterday. One of the bakers told us it will be open and ready to sell gingerbread by Thursday, 11/14.

Thanks for the info! We have reservations at Artist Point Friday, so hoping WL is decorated by then.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

The greeter at the Grand Floridian Resort said the GF gingerbread house will open on Saturday (11/16) and that the Christmas tree should be up by the 20th.

I was at OKW this week-end and it still had the fall decorations. The parks however already have some Christmas decorations!

the Disneyparksblog changed their FB cover photo this afternoon to AKL Jambo lobby all decked out, Xmas tree and garland/swags :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter