Restaurant menus

I will say plan on spending at least $20 per person for a meal if you are staying in the hotels. It's a little less expensive to dine in the parks. We bought the dinning ticket but in retrospect we didn't need it for the parks. The price was about the same as the ticket.

Here is a website with more recent menu prices and descriptions in Chinese, but the pictures have food item descriptions in English. Hope this helps.

https://hkmsg.blogspot.ca/2017/11/blog-post_15.html?m=1

Regarding the meal vouchers. It is worthwhile only if you order the HK$139-$149 meal combos. If you like burgers, the meal voucher is not a good deal. I am planning to visit the Explorer’s Club and the HK$149 combos look pretty enticing to me, so I am planning to get the 3-in-1 meal vouchers. Royal Banquet Hall is another restaurant with quite a few HK$135-145 meal combos. These two restaurants have air conditioning in the summer.

If you purchase admission tickets from the HKDL site, you can purchase as add-on items 2-in-1 meal voucher at $130 and 3-in-1 meal voucher at $225, ($10 off).

Have fun planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter