Restaurants in DD

sablair

Mouseketeer
Hi :) We are staying in the Marriott DD in July. How are the hotel restaurants? What is the average cost for meals there? Have all of our major ressies made, but need to eat offsite a few meals - mostly bfast and lunch. Not sure whether to eat in the hotel or try a family style buffet restaurant.

Thanks!

Sheila

There are many choices over at/near the Crossroads Shopping Center. You'll find Pebbles, The Crab House, Pizzeria Uno, McDonald's, Perkins, Jungle Jim's, TGI Friday's, Waffle House, etc.

Hi there - here's a link to Deb Wills site - she's got loads of sample menus from WDW including those restaurants at DD.<A HREF="http://www.wdwig.com/menu/menus.htm">menus/A>

Hello,
I don't know if Pleasure Island is DD, but you have got to go to the WildHorse Salloon. Their food is just wonderful.
My boyfriend and I went there May 2000 and ordered nachos and some sandwiches and ice tea. Well to put it bluntly, all we should have ordered was one plate of nachos. It has HUGE!!!
Price wasn't too expensive. I think our tab came to $30-$35, but it was the best food that we had eaten anywhere in any of the parks. I was so impressed that I gave the waitress a $20 tip!! If you do go, you have got to get their ice tea. It was so refreshing and already sweetened, it was nice not to have to put any effort into picking up the spoon and putting the sugar in and stirring it!!!!!!!!! the tea wasn't sickening sweet either, it was just right.
We were really tired from all the sun that day. We loved the restaurant so much, that we came back the next night for dinner too.
We will be in Orlando in about 2 weeks. we aren't going to disney this time, but we are going back to the WildHorse Saloon!!!!!!!!!! We can't wait!
If not just one time, you have to try this place.!!

Unfortunately The Wild Horse at PI is no longer open. It's been changed to a dance club, at least for the time being.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter